BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 21, 2010

A Tear in the Fabric of the Universe

Alright. I don't even know if anyone is reading my parodies anymore, so maybe this won't affect anyone. But just in case, I'll post this.

Today is Monday the 21, in two days I am going to have jaw surgery. My jaw will be broken and re-aligned. I'm supposed to be inactive for three weeks; I need to do nothing assertive. I don't know how incapacitated I'll be, so I don't know when I'll be feeling up to posting again. It might be by Friday the 25, it might be July 15 at the end of my three weeks. I don't know, we'll just have to wait and see. My hope is that I'll make up some new parodies during my absence (I only have 4 written in advance now). Either which way, for anyone keeping up, I'm not stopping Parody Universe just yet, I'm taking a....vacation we'll call it.

See ya all when I come back!

0 comments: