BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 26, 2010

Don't Bring Me Down Parody - Super Smash Bros.

Hello friends! First off, let me say that I now have another job, so I will be working one job from the morning until the afternoon, and then straight to my night job from there. So, I don't think I'll be doing reviews anymore (cause I was so on top of it too :<) I know the whole two of them were good (lol) but I'm done with them now. I will somehow find time to put up one parody a week though.


This parody I wrote while I was going on a trip to Minnesota. My dad was driving, my mom was asleep, and there wasn't much else to do. I thought about the parody a little bit the night before talking with Amanda. Something about eating came up and I made a joke about Kirby eating everything and that's why he's a puffball. For some unknown reason, Don't Bring Me Down popped into my head and the Kirby line just fell in place. So Kirby, Bowser, and Sonic were the only spontaneous parts of the song. Everything else I had to think of.

Let me explain a few things. "Why is Star Wolf there?" In SSB, there are replicas of characters. Young Link is just another Link, Ganondorf is just another Captain Falcon, and Falco is another Star Fox. Star Wolf is a third replica! Why is there three of the same character? "I don't think anyone cares" about wolf being there.
Pichu can't do any attacks without causing damage to itself.
"Peach puts Toad under so much abuse." One of Peach's attacks is to block any other attacks by having Toad block it.
My insert of "('Pika') (Thunderclap)" is Pikachu's Thunder attack sound replacing the random door closing.
"Break the Smash Ball." In SSB Brawl, there is a special ball that, if broken, will give an awesome ability to the character who broke it for a short time.

Original: Don't Bring Me Down - Electric Light Orchestra (ELO)

Super Smash Bros.

Kirby is eating everything in sight.
And Pichu always hurts itself in a fight.
Super Smash Bros. Pit, Ness, Luigi. Donkey Kong.
Why is Star Wolf there? I don't think anyone cares.
Super Smash Bros.

Shiek and Zelda are both cross-dressing.
You all want to hurt Jigglypuff when it sings.
Super Smash Bros. Link, Ike, Roy, Prince Marth. Meta Knight.
All of these swords from five different gaming worlds.
Super Smash Bros.

Super Smash Brothers. *Smash*
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Super Smash Brothers.

Ganondorf has major anger issues.
And Peach puts Toad under so much abuse.
Super Smash Bros. Samus, Flaco, Snake. Dedede.
You break the Smash Ball to get Final Smash in Brawl.
Super Smash Bros.

We were fine with only the Poke' Ball.
That Poke' Trainer disappoints us all.
Super Smash Bros. Captain Falcon, Fox. Game And Watch.
Where has Mewtwo gone? Is Lucario a poke'mon?
Super Smash Bros.

Super Smash Brothers. *Smash*
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Super Smash Brothers.

Bowser has his spicy hot pepper breath.
Sonic's so fast he just might be on meth.
Super Smash Bros. How many game characters are there? Too many.
A lot named so far. Now it's starting to get hard.
Super Smash Bros.

The Rainbow Yoshi's are always laying eggs.
Then Diddy shoots them and then just flies away.
Super Smash Bros. Little Pikemin guy. What's his name ?
Will someone tell me what stands for R.O.B.
Super Smash Bros. Bros. Bros. Bros. Brothers.

Why is this so? What's happened to Nintendo?
Super Smash Bros.

("Pika") (Thunderclap)

0 comments: