BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bohemian Rhapsody Parody - Bohemain Lifestyle

Driving home late one night, I started listening to Bohemian Rhapsody on my mp3 player, and, of course, thought about how hard it would be to make a parody out of it; how it would be a huge accomplishment and a passed milestone. So, I listened to the song and thought about it, and this is what came to my mind. Just the way that Queen sang this song seemed liked someone being depressed and wondering “why?” So I stayed up for about two hours playing and replaying the song until the entire parody was made. Some things, like the meaning of life lines, came easily. This is the first parody I made in which everything was completely thought of and nothing was spontaneous.
Want to know why it's called Bohemian Rhapsody? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Rhapsody

(History and Recording) Then my title will make more sense too.

Basically, there are five different musical parts to Bohemian Rhapsody. (Listen to the song and you'll understand). So, with my five different parts are different views. The first is what's the point of mankind? Why are we still here? What's the meaning of life? The second part is people who think there is no point and are just depressed and have a pessimistic outlook on life. (If you know someone like this, please help them). The third part is society and people wondering why on earth you trying to, Heaven forbid, think for yourself instead of just blindly following. The fourth part is a branch off of the third with a "there is no simple solution" and "people will tell you what to think" view. And the final part is self-reflecting. Find your own meaning in life. If you feel so inclined, you may post your answers to the final verse in the comments : - ) Just for clarification, I’m not depressed or anything. I just made the song for fun.

Original: Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

Bohemian Lifestyle
(1) This is all of our lives. It's not just fantasy
We get just one shot
There's no escape from reality
Open your eyes, and look at our world and see
What is the point now? Why are we still here?
We have been through the good, through the bad
We've been happy, we've been sad
What's the meaning of life?
Does it really matter to you...or me?

(2) Tell me. Why am I here?
What's my purpose in life? What's the point of all my strife?
Tell me. Why does life begin
When so many of us throw it away?
Tell me. With all our pain and cries
Why do we fight so we can live tomorrow
And carry on just like that
Throughout our entire lives.
So what? What can I do?
I am just one little man. I cannot make a difference.
This is how life goes: we die alone
We never make an impact on the world.
Tell me. (What's my meaning in life)
If we just die, what's the point of being born at all?

(3) I see the figure of a little confused man
What is wrong? What is wrong? Why are you so depressed now?
Why do you ask questions like a little frightened boy?
Let it be (let it be) let it be (let it be) let it be
Just let it be and don't worry-y-y-y
"I'm just a little confused about life."
He is just wondering why he is even here.
Never before has anyone been this absurd.
"I just want to know things, will you answer me?"
Absurd questions! You are ridiculous.
"Answer me."
Strange questions. You are ridiculous.
"Answer me."
Strange questions. You are ridiculous.
"Answer me." (You're ridiculous)
"Answer me." (You're ridiculous) (Never, never, never, never)
Answer you-o-o-o-o
"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please."
You must be kidding. Must be kidding.
Stop being complicated.
Just fall in line and believe what we tell you, tell you, tell you!

(4) So you think there are answers for everything.
I hate to say it but it is not that simple.
Oh, sadly, there is no logic sadly.
You'll never know, you'll never think for yourself.

(Oooh why, Oooh what)

(5) Tell me why you matter.
What's your purpose here?
Tell me why you matter.
What are the things you hold most dear?

What's your meaning in life
?

0 comments: