BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Review - Dave Days - 7 Things

First off, let me tell you something about my reviews. I work Monday through Saturday and spend Sunday with my fiance. I work from about 3 in the afternoon to 12 in the morning. Due to certain...complications, I can't write anything in the morning before I go to work. And when I come home at night, I'm tired and I just want to go to bed. My parodies are my top priorities here though. So I will force myself to write them even if I'm tired. I can't say the same for my reviews. I'll try my best to write one a week like my parodies, just don't get upset if I don't. I will try to write them at night, even though that may not be the best thing to do. It is, however, best for now.


So, Dave Days, or DaveDays as he's known on Youtube is a parody writer just like me. Not really just like me though. I believe he's better. Not only does he make parodies of songs, but he also creates songs of his own. He can also play his own instrument - the guitar. And his parodies are pretty much making fun of something, so they're all funny. All mine aren't...how sad.

But Dave has one obsession (or acts like he has one). He is in love with Miley Cyrus. Was in love. It's been a while and I think he's over her. Anyway, back when he still "loved" her, he made a parody of Miley's 7 Things. Miley's 7 Things were, well, 7 things she hated about her boyfriend. Dave's 7 Things is the 7 things he hates about his "girlfriend" - a cardboard cut-out of Hannah Montana. The 7 things revolve around things that are bad about having a cardboard cut-out as a girlfriend. Things such as she's fake, breaks, costs him a lot to buy, his friends make fun of him, and she's NOT real. But he recognizes that by saying "I wanna be with the real Miley" but still acts as though he loves the cardboard. So he contradicts himself in a way, but who cares. In the end, though, all ends well when he mentions the 7 things he likes about her...and then his friend steals her away...

Anyway, check his parody out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9geiPp9UFIo
I bet you'll enjoy it.

Also, I couldn't help it. I made a parody of Miley's 7 Things as well. If you want to know my fiancé's name, check it out next week. Or check it out just because you want to see/hear it. Either way, I hope you like it.

0 comments: