BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Paparazzi Parody - Limited Time

Yes, another Gaga parody. Say what you want about her craziness, but I happen to like some of her songs. Restaurants are always having certain specials that everyone must have before they are gone either forever or for a short time. The advertisement always says "For a Limited Time Only." This Parody is dedicated to those deals. These deals help us in all honesty. How would we know it's the Lenten season without the fish deals? How would we know when St. Patrick's day was without the Shamrock Shake?
I do understand why these deals happen. For the most part, it makes the company more money at that time. Everyone (supposedly) loves the McRib and everyone gets it when it comes out. I doubt it would be that popular if it was always offered. That's just one example and one reason, but I do understand, but I like to make fun of things; hence PARODY.

Original: Paparazzi by Lady Gaga http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nIvBI2_hSY

Limited Time

We are the crowd
We're ruh-revolting
You are depriving us
Of some delicious food.

It's very tempting
When they come out our hearts sing.

Got the McRib
The Shamrock Shake
We make a mad rush
For them when they come out.

Let's avoid all this
Let us always have our fix.
I just want to question "why?"

We all love the food
It's unfair we can only have it
For a limited time.
Why are you so shy
Let us have it always and not just
For a limited time.

Promise I'll be kind
I'll still love you
When you are always mine.
You are always famous
I don't want to have to chase you
For a limited time.

The pizza places
Different kinds of pies
What was wrong with before
Why did you have to change?

The Big Italy
Is now just a memory.

Oh, Burger King
What are you doing now
You have the King Deals
They last only one day.

Come on, that is weak
Want it more before next week.
Let's stop all of this madness.

Why do you fix  all your prices
And always change your food
For a limited time?
Did you ever think that we
Wanted it for longer than
For a limited time?

I will fill you in
We always want it
When it leaves we cringe
We don't want to track and follow
Where it is being sold
For a limited time.

Lent time they have all the fish deals
Taco Bell: new item every month
Why don't you ever stay
Pure hatred is the price you pay!

I'm your biggest fan
But I can't go wherever you go
For a limited time.
I don't want to ever lose you
But you always say you're
For a limited time.

I still can't let go
Please tell me
I really just want to know
Why do you make people
Go crazy and sell things only
For a limited time?


0 comments: