BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Welcome Back

One year gone. Happy two year anniversary. So, I havn't written in a while. Sorry about that. It makes me a little sad that that happened. I've been thinking about it lately, and I'm thinking about starting again. I've written a few parodies since the last time I posted. The last one I wrote was in March 2011. I never posted them, and I don't know why. Remember my Chicken On The Run post? I said I was sad that I hadn't written anything in a while? Well, I'm sad that I stopped Parody Universe and didn't even try to come back. But I've had two years to rest and I've come up with so many song ideas; I just have to make them now. Sadly, I've lost a lot of interest, but I'll try to do this again. I already failed my one-parody-every-week promise, so I'll just say that I'll post when I can. It will be harder for me to write my parodies now. When I worked at Cinfed, I had plenty of time to do whatever when we weren't busy. But I have a new job now that requires constant attention. Basically, I don't have the luxary to stop and write down my ideas.  I may or may not explain how the ideas came or what parts were spontaneous and what was forced. I don't even remember for the most part. I'll just write what comes to mind.

Let me say a few things and straighten out some loose ends. I'm still not techno savvy, so I still can't make videos or real songs of my parodies, even though that would be cool. Also, Amanda and I are married now! Yay! And we even have a son too! I never did this when it actually happened, so I'll do it now: Danielle, thank you so much for your comments. I always like to read them and it makes me happy that you like my parodies. I especially thank you for your comment on Slutty In The USA; it always makes my smile. Again, thank you. I'd thank Haily too for her two comments, but she's not here anymore. Lastly, thank you too, Captain. You did comment and I won't forget it. It was a good ego boost.

Alright. Let's get this underway. Welcome back to Parody Universe!

0 comments: