BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Magic Parody - Vowels

This parody is a prime example of my spontaneity. I was just driving along one night, just delivering some pizza, Magic came on, and the words just fell in. I can honestly say that I have no idea where the idea came from, the words just came to me. So, the first chorus, the first line in each chorus, the first verse, "what are the vowels in your name", and the part about "Y" was spontaneous. The little bit left was thought of.

Original: Magic by Pilot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iiryJwvDtc

Vowels

Six fantastic letters
The vowels
They're the most important ones
The vowels. You know
We can't make words without them

"A" is the first one.
A word all by itself
And "E" is the most popular one
Then there is "I"
A very special one.
When it is alone it is capitalized

Six amazing letters
The vowels
We cannot live without them
The vowels. You know
What are the vowels in your name

"O" and "U" are there
They're used discreetly
They are kind of weird and used oddly
But then there is "Y"
It is the outcast
It is only a vowel as a last resort

Six wonderful letters
The vowels
What did we do before them
The vowels. You know
Who even invented them

A, E, I, O, U, Y
The vowels
We use them all of the time
The vowels. Just look
At all the vowels in this song

0 comments: